The White Rose Foundation is looking for a design for its logo that will depict service, friendship, and equality. The logo will be used for all marketing materials and will be part of the official branding campaign for the Foundation. The winner will be announced and recognized at Convention where we will showcase the new logo.
* Any member may submit a design for the White Rose Foundation logo contest.
* All artwork must be original and created by the submitter.
* Contestants should submit a 72px jpeg or gif image, the winning logo will be converted into a 300px png image.
* All entries must be submitted to the White Rose Foundation at email@example.com with the subject “White Rose Foundation Logo Contest”
* In the body of the email please include your name, collegiate or alumni chapter, address and telephone number.
* All entries must be submitted between Monday February 4th, 2019 and Monday March 25th, 2019. No entries will be accepted after 11:50PM EST.
* The designer of the winning design will receive a prize after the announcement has been made.
* The Foundation will choose the winning design at their May meeting. The winner will be notified via email within two weeks of the voting and the final design will be revealed at the 34th Annual Gamma Sigma Sigma Convention in New Orleans July 17-21, 2019.
* The Foundation will choose a logo that is significant to Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority and is inclusive of all Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority members. Please do not include anything specific to an individual chapter, region or geographic area. Any color in the design should follow Sorority guidelines of Maroon and White. Nationally recognized items such as pearls and the white rose may be included in the design. When designing please consider that Gamma Sigma Sigma and the White Rose Foundation consists of members of various genders, cultures and religions.
For any questions about the contest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org