Volunteer Position. No compensation.
The technical coordinator position performs, in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner, a combination of duties mainly related, but not limited to, the coordination of website, database, and computer support for the National Board of Directors and National Events.
- Trains and supports NBD members on computer programs used.
- Maintains and updates National Website (WordPress/GoDaddy)
- Maintains and updates Constant Contact Email Listing
- Maintains and updates membership database (ODBC Database)
- Has input on computer hardware and software upgrades and purchases.
- Deals with outside technical support vendors.
- Maintains operations, which include hardware and software.
- Ethical Conduct
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a volunteer position, anticipating 10-20 hours/week. The workload depends on the membership intake cycle.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org