The Learn. Service. Impact. program
What is it?
The Learn. Serve. Impact. program is an incentive program that unifies members in service opportunities and applied learning utilizing the National Service Program. It highlights existing national events, projects, and educational opportunities in order to advance their knowledge and understanding of leadership within fields of community engagement.
Who should participate?
Any member or member-in-training may participate in the Learn. Serve. Impact. program. Members will be recognized at convention. The program is designed to educate and develop skills to excel in meaningful service. It is ideal for a member interested in a human services or social services field.
Requirements and Expectations
- Registration and active participation in three service trainings during the year, July 1, 2016 – June 1, 2017 (conferences may count).
- Participation in at least one GSS C.A.R.E.S. call to service.
- Leadership a meaningful service initiative in your community or on your campus for a Program IMPACT area or National Service Partner.
- Participation in at least one service activity for GSS National Day of Service (celebrated October 5-12, 2016).
- Timely reporting of progress through regular communication with nationals.
- Register for the Learn. Serve. Impact. program by October 1, 2016.
In addition to the training and applicable learning activities, participants who complete the requirements will receive a special recognition at convention. Those individuals will also receive a letter acknowledging their achievement, and they can note this achievement on their resume.
How to get involved?
Register online for The Learn. Serve. Impact. program by October 1, 2016. Click HERE for the registration form. For more information, contact the National Service Director at email@example.com.